1st Vice President
2nd Vice President
Audre Marans and
and Amy Elder
Alice Moerk and
Ellen Di Piazza
Sylvia Price and
Duties and Procedures
1) Prospective members will be invited to a Sarasota Branch Board
meeting. This is the candidate’s opportunity to tell the Board about
her background. The Board will then decide if the candidate is
qualified to proceed in the membership process.
2) If she qualifies, and with the Board’s approval, a sponsor will be
assigned, if she does not already have one.
3) The prospective member is invited to member meetings/functions
during the application process.
4) In the meantime, she will be given an application to complete with
instructions. Sponsor will assist if necessary and check that all
requirements are included. The application, along with the required
fees, is presented to the Branch Membership Chair.
5) The Branch Membership Chair forwards the application packet to the
designated National Membership Chair by category.
6) Upon approval, the Branch Membership Chair is notified.
7) When the candidate becomes a member, the sponsor is asked to
support this new member at Branch meeting/functions and encourage her to
become involved within the Branch.
Membership Chair will oversee that all Sponsor responsibilities are